Work alone or with one other person. Your application idea must be approved by me ahead of time. Create an application that meets these requirements:
- Use a database (MySQL, SQLite, or something else that I approve).
- Create at least four tables, and make your tables normalized (up to “level 3 normalization”).
- Include appropriate indexes on your tables (at least one index, which might be just primary keys).
- Include features in your app that insert, update, and delete data.
- Include at least one aggregation query.
- Make a user interface that allows a regular person to use your application.
- Make the user interface visually appealing.
- Ensure there are no SQL-injection security vulnerabilities (e.g., execute queries like we did in our Flask homeworks).
You do not need to use londo if you don’t wish to. Everyone should email me a ZIP of their project. The deadline for submission by email is Sat May 4, 5pm. Everyone will demonstrate their app during our “final exam” time, Sat May 4, 5-7pm.